Nanyang Technological University Wins Fall 2021 Digital Marketing Competition
December 12, 2021 – Wondr Health, presenting sponsor Amplified Digital, Purdue University Northwest, and the Digital Marketing Competition are pleased to announce Nanyang Technological University (Singapore) as the Fall 2021 Digital Marketing Competition winner. This semester’s case study tasked students with improving the awareness of Wondr Health through a variety of target market options from both business-to-consumer and business-to-business.
Due to an increase in Covid restrictions across the world and limitations imposed by universities on travel, seven finalists pivoted last second to a virtual presentation and live online Q&A. Judges included Wondr’s Chief Marketing Officer Lauren Goerschler, Marketing Operations & Digital Strategy Leader Hannah Casey McNamara, Marketing Manager Jenelle Van Kuiken, Amanda McGinnis – Sr. Director of Agency Business Development at Amplified Digital, Kara Trivunovic – Managing Director, Messaging at Epsilon, Grant Covell – Head of Local Sales at Amazon Ads, and Samantha Bartucci – Director of Digital Strategy & Activation at Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners.
“The ideas brought to the table were not only objective-based but incredibly strategic, data-driven and creative. Many of the ideas outperformed some of the best agency work I’ve seen.”Lauren Goerschler, Chief Marketing Officer, Wondr Health
TOP THREE TEAMS
FIRST PLACE: Team Chee – Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
SECOND PLACE: Team Bagaria – Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
THIRD PLACE: Team Quirin – Grand Valley State University (U.S.A)
Teams from Bryant University (U.S.A.), Ball State University (U.S.A.) and the University of Texas at Dallas (U.S.A) also shared their amazing ideas with the judges.
- H. Daubek Excellence Award (Individual) – Barbauld Agency
- “Given to the top student that best exemplifies leadership and outstanding performance in the finals.”
- Winner: Lillian Adlaryan (Team Adlaryan) from Bryant University
- What’s Trending Award (Team) – Digital Target Marketing
- “In recognition of the most unique idea presented in the finals.”
- Winner: Team Quirin from Grand Valley State University
- Most Engagement Award (University) – Purdue University Northwest
- “Awarded to the university with the most competition presentations.”
- Winner: Ball State University
- Data Driven Award (Team) – Amplified Digital
“Thank you to everyone for helping us further our mission of doing the most good for the most people. We will be able to incorporate many of the overall strategies and tactics from the DMC finalists’ presentations into our digital strategy which will help us reach even more lives. You all are now official Wondrites— welcome to the Wondr family! ”Lauren Goerschler, Chief Marketing Officer, Wondr Health
For further details on the Digital Marketing Competition, visit: www.DigitalMarketingCompetition.com
For questions about the competition, please contact:
2200 169th St, Anderson 382
Hammond, IN 46323